I’ve loved pomegranates since before they were considered a cool fruit, and it’s good to know that it’s not only yummy but also considered a superfood. I’ve always just eaten mine straight out of the rind, but recipes like Shaina’s Quinoa, Clementine and Pomegranate Stuffed Squash that she shared last week definitely make me want to branch out!
Here are 9 more recipes that have my mouth wondering:
1. Gingered Clementine and Pomegranate Shrimp, Food for My Family
2. Pomegranate Sorbet Recipe, Real Food Digest
3. Cactus Pear and Pomegranate Superfruit Smoothie Recipe, Incredible Smoothies
4. Pomegranate, Pistachio and Banana Bread, Healthy Coconut
5. Fruity Pomegranate Salad with Savory Soy Vinaigrette, White on Rice Couple
6. Roasted Root Vegetables with Pomegranate Molasses and Rosemary, Food Blogga
7. Spiced Pomegranate Sipper, FruitFast
8. Zesty Pomegranate Rice, Rice Recipe
9. Sweet Potato, Bacon & Pomegranate Salad, Family Fresh Cooking
Do you like pomegranates?